Hello Fellow Bloggers and Welcome!
Guest Post Guidelines
We are currently accepting Guest Post Submissions, on a limited basis. Post submissions must meet the following guidelines:
- written content must be original and be free from keyword stuffing.
- written, good quality content must relate to the food niche (not necessarily a recipe)
- an original good quality image, that belongs to you, must accompany your post
- one (1) do-follow link will be provided in exchange for your post
- post content must be at least 800+ words of meaningful content, divided with sub-headings
- no affiliate links will be permitted at this time
- no sponsored posts accepted will be accepted
If you are interested, please use the contact form here.
You will be notified via email if your post is approved including the link details. Once approved, your guest post will appear on the home page under the Guest Post tab and a link to your site will be visible to the user. Please check your spam folder for any emails coming from "girlwithaspatula.com".
It will be your responsibility to promote your post on your social media links.
Listing of Guest Post Submissions:
PIN it for later here:
Don't worry if you are not ready to submit your post yet -
Just PIN it to Pinterest
Then come back when you are ready.
If you are a blogger and looking for Blogger Link Building and Support, join me in my Facebook Group here.